Friday, January 9, 2009

Breast feeding - How can something so natural be so difficult


How can something so natural be so difficult
on baby breast feeding

For many women, myself included, breast feeding can be a difficult and trying experience. It seems, to many, that it should be easy! Mothers in all areas of the world feed thier babies this way, and it should just come naturally, right? Well, for the lucky, yes. For most of us, not so much.
As part of my DONA training I have to take an intensive breastfeeding workshop and attend other overview classes. I plan on compiling a list of useful links and facts here, to help women who choose to breastfeed, and those just thinking about it. Speaking as a woman who has done exclusivity formula feeding and exclusively breast feeding, breastfeeding my daughter was the best decision
[BREAST FEEDING on baby-breast-feedding.blogspot.com]I've ever made! And I would make it again in a heartbeat but I couldn't have done it without the support that I recieved from the lactation consultants I meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment